Paintings

Paintings
Where those who collect art can find works with exceptional skill and intellectual and spiritual depth. Let Susan's work be the rare gift you have been dreaming of for your collection. Or, let Susan help you start your collection, now. susanqbrown.com

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Day 1_ Hands in Venus Mudra

SOLD! This painting now resides in NYC, thank you!

I am excited to be painting postures from my daily Kundalini Yoga Meditation practice. This painting is of Venus Mudra which I am using for 31 minutes each morning (for 90 days) in my "Meditation to Break the Mask." Each Day (M-F) I will paint from my interior landscape. Thanks for checking this out, and please visit often!

Hands in Venus Mudra, oil on canvas, 10 x 10 inches, 2012 SQB



No comments:

Post a Comment